I'VE MOVED!

It's been great here, but now you can find me at littlejoys.wordpress.com.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Courrier electronique

From: Schodroski, Sarah C
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 9:02


LOL- I'm signing into my account as we speak...


From: Amber, Jennifer
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 9:00


I think you have another blog entry! ;) hehehe along w/ the pumpkin brownie recipe!

From: Schodroski, Sarah C
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 8:59


I agree--I never have liked that word since it sounds so...biological. And epicurean sounds like a type of beautician. And foodie sounds a bit obsessive and *ahem* unsophisticated, like roadie or groupie (Duuuuuude! AWEsome pizza!). But I *am* partial to "bon vivant"! :)
...
I looked it up just to make sure, and it literally means "jovial fellow" in French! I like it even more!!

Sarah Schodroski Ehman, Bon Vivant :)

From: Amber, Jennifer
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 8:47


gastronome (noun) A connoisseur of good food and drink.
Synonyms: epicure, epicurean, foodie, gourmet, bon vivant
Usage: He was quite the gastronome, and restaurant chefs around the town knew it was important to impress him.

** somehow, I still wouldn't want someone to CALL ME THAT!! ;) LOL

No comments: