I'VE MOVED!

It's been great here, but now you can find me at littlejoys.wordpress.com.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ahhh crafts.

This may come as a shock to you, but I--yes, I--am the creator of the ugliest angel ornament *EVER*.

I discovered it in a box of Christmas tree ornaments at my parents' house, as if to remind me--before I embarked on a stack of sewing projects I've been planning--why I *DO NOT SEW*. See the fine craftsmanship? I especially love that the floral pattern is going sideways. The random sequin detail is also nice, as is the jingle bell belt accessory I've given her. And the gold rick-rack halo.

To underscore my absolute sewing genious, I also found this gorgeous miniature snowman pillow.

You will note the beautifully raw edge--on *top* mind you--which I clearly did not feel like stitching by hand.

Which is why I work with paper and glue.

No comments: