I'VE MOVED!

It's been great here, but now you can find me at littlejoys.wordpress.com.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Purpose and purposelessness III

We're nearing the end of the calendar year for the umpteen-billionth time, which means it's time once again to think about the purpose and purposelessness of our lives. It's also time to start another blog. So I pulled out my current list of short-term life goals and began to evaluate which item to tackle next:

  1. Run a marathon (26.2 miles), or be capable of it, by the time I reach the age of 26.2 on December 31, 2008
  2. Get a little pineapple tattoo
  3. PASS THE PRAXIS II

And I've decided on number 1: run a marathon by the end of next year. And to help me get there, I've started The Sarahthon, a blog that will essentially focus on how insane I must be.

You might be wondering why I don't just get the little pineapple tattoo and be done with it--that must have been the easiest thing on the list right?!?! However, the time and energy I must expend to convince my husband that it's a good idea makes marathon training look easy. Heck, it might even help. And then I can start biathlon training.

No comments: