I'VE MOVED!

It's been great here, but now you can find me at littlejoys.wordpress.com.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Back to basics

*In a whisper*

At this very moment I am sitting in class. Education class. Technology for Instruction and Management, to be precise. A graduate level course.

We started by playing Solitaire (for real). And then, moving on to an activity slightly more complicated, we got into Paint. You know, because we are GRADUATE students.

And THEN--JUST when we thought it couldn't get any more difficult--we opened up Word, and were instructed to type our first names. Then align it to the center. Then flush right. Enter Enter.

So now I'm just killing time after finishing the Making Tables in Word activity. This one was complicated, as it involves MERGING and SPLITTING cells. *HOLY* CRAP!

I know what you're thinking: Sarah, why are you BLOGGING when you should be PAYING ATTENTION to the instructor?! You might be missing out on the learning of VERY IMPORTANT, GRADUATE-LEVEL skills like HOW TO CHANGE THE SIZE OF YOUR PAGE MARGINS.

At least I have a lovely document with my name in the center of the page set in 20-point Arial, bold and underlined, lovely green, surrounded by a decorative border of a repeating slice of cake with pink frosting, to show as a true example of my technological prowess. Gggrrrrroooowwwwww.

No comments: