I'VE MOVED!

It's been great here, but now you can find me at littlejoys.wordpress.com.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Alohomora!

I would like to be magical. For real. As in Harry Potter magical. Because right now I would really like to use the Confundus charm on a few people.

CONFUNDO! ... No, I stopped working on that project. Don't you remember? We agreed it was a waste of effort and that my work time would be better spent sipping mojitos on a beach in Jamaica.

I would also like to have Stupefy! at my disposal. And it's been quite tempting to jump out from behind corners and point my finger at whoever happens to be nearby, while screaming EXPELLIARMUS (biotch)!*

Most of all, I would like to be able to send messages using my patronus. After careful consideration, I believe said patronus would probably take the form of some sort of bird. A cute bird--not like an albatross or eagle or--good heavens--a gull. More like a goldfinch.

EXPECTO PATRONUM! ...*tweet tweet* Jen! Pack quickly! They've renegotiated our contract and we've been indefinitely been reassigned to the French Riviera! *tweet tweet*

*This is, of course, the American version.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EXPECTO PATRONUM! ...*rowr meowr* She's packing! She'll pick you up in 15 minutes, in her Muggle car that has been bespelled to fly! *rowr meowr*

Jen :: I'm packing! Where's my dang Passport? Wait! I know magic! PACKMEUPPUS! PUTITINTHECARONUM! Being magical is awesome.