I'VE MOVED!

It's been great here, but now you can find me at littlejoys.wordpress.com.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Asterisks

Sarah Schodroski Ehman
Asterisks
December 2007
Paper
5" x 7"


It's been some time, but I've finally gotten around to remembering to post a photo of my most recently completed cutout, inspired by a previous post on the delightful punctuation mark of the same name, and with every intention of being gifted to Jen A for Christmas. I must admit, it was tough to part with, but it made her happy, which made me happy, and hopefully I will be just as happy and not the least bit jealous to see it hanging on her wall (rather than mine).

I'm thinking of trying it again with black paper, to further enhance the color, glitter and sheen of the papers underneath. We'll see. Meanwhile, I have the cutout layer of another project completed--all it needs is the collage underneath. It looks like another busy week/weekend ahead of me, so I'm not sure when I'll get to it, but be on the lookout for another Little Joys installment soon!

No comments: